How you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
At New Hope Fertility Center NYC, your success is our first concern. We understand your dream of having a healthy baby and know that the journey to parenthood can be challenging. Our belief is that how you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
Let our family help build yours through unique treatment plans that have been customized to your medical needs. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 400 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocates of universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- How Birth Control Affects Your Future FertilityAccording to the CDC – almost 65 percent of men between the ages of 15 and 49 use some form of birth control. When these women discontinue birth control, they often wonder what affect it may have had on their fertility now that they are trying to get pregnant. Our Fertility Care Team has put together some helpful fact-checks covering the different birth control products on today’s market and how each may affect a woman’s... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- Ideal Candidates for Ovarian Rejuvenation TherapyGood news for women between the ages of 35 and 42 wanting to have a baby! A new and innovative fertility treatment – Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy – may be able to wake up and coax your nonfunctioning ovaries into producing eggs viable for fertilization. Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy will not make your ovaries younger – but... Read more: Ideal Candidates for Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy