How you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
At New Hope Fertility Center NYC, your success is our first concern. We understand your dream of having a healthy baby and know that the journey to parenthood can be challenging. Our belief is that how you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
Let our family help build yours through unique treatment plans that have been customized to your medical needs. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 400 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocates of universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- Why You Should Check on Your Fertility Every YearThere are many reasons you should have a medical checkup on your fertility every year. Look: Don’t wait until you have signs and symptoms that something is wrong with your reproductive system before making an appointment. You must see your gynecologist regularly – every year. Yearly checkups go beyond a Pap smear. Bottom Line: Be proactive with your fertility health in the upcoming New Year. Yearly Fertility Checkup Don’t be timid about your fertility... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- Where to Go For Cutting-Edge Mini-IVF™ in NYCWhen you undergo a cutting-edge Mini-IVF™ protocol – you will produce 3 to 5 high quality eggs in one treatment cycle. Look: When only quality eggs are produced, your chance of a successful pregnancy is dramatically increased. Plus, you will spend less on fertility medications because you will be prescribed lower dosages. The best part:... Read more: Where to Go For Cutting-Edge Mini-IVF™ in NYC