How you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
At New Hope Fertility Center NYC, your success is our first concern. We understand your dream of having a healthy baby and know that the journey to parenthood can be challenging. Our belief is that how you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
Let our family help build yours through unique treatment plans that have been customized to your medical needs. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 400 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocates of universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- Discover a New & Streamlined Approach to IVF TreatmentOur new and streamlined approach to IVF Treatment provides evidence-based high pregnancy rates. A streamlined team approach is cost-efficient IVF. Look: It is no longer conventional and cost-effective for you to consult with your fertility doctor at every blood draw and ultrasound monitoring visit. Bottom Line: Our fertility team works in tandem with your fertility doctor at every stage of your IVF treatment. Streamlined Fertility Team Approach A streamlined fertility team approach to fertility treatment... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- Natural Cycle IVF™ Can Help You Have a BabyOur holistic Natural Cycle IVF™ is a personalized IVF treatment plan that does not require a woman to undergo a harsh regimen of fertility medication administration. By treating each of our patients as individuals, we are able to create IVF treatment plans customized for their specific needs. We encourage a woman’s body to produce her... Read more: Natural Cycle IVF™ Can Help You Have a Baby