How you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
At New Hope Fertility Center NYC, your success is our first concern. We understand your dream of having a healthy baby and know that the journey to parenthood can be challenging. Our belief is that how you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
Let our family help build yours through unique treatment plans that have been customized to your medical needs. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 400 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocates of universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- How to Stay on Your Fertility Diet During the HolidaysYes – you can stay on your fertility diet during the holidays and enjoy festive temptations. With some easy and healthy nutrition tips, you can make the most out of your fertility diet to last you through the NEW YEAR! Fertility Diet Tips During the Holidays Low-sodium canned or frozen veggies Herbs and spices instead of salt Lemon juice, citrus zest, or hot chilies for extra flavor and no sodium... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- Read About Dr. Zhang in the News: How Mini-IVF™ Lowers Your Costs and RisksBy lowering patient financial costs and health risks, a customized Mini-Free IVF™ is a very successful treatment for women suffering from infertility – even if they have failed Conventional IVF. Pregnancy success rates prove that large amounts of fertility medications do not increase your chances of getting pregnant through IVF treatment. Dr. Zhang on the... Read more: Read About Dr. Zhang in the News: How Mini-IVF™ Lowers Your Costs and Risks