How you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
At New Hope Fertility Center NYC, your success is our first concern. We understand your dream of having a healthy baby and know that the journey to parenthood can be challenging. Our belief is that how you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
Let our family help build yours through unique treatment plans that have been customized to your medical needs. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 400 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocates of universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- How Our Mini-IVF™ Works in Tandem with World Class TechnologyWorking in tandem with World Class Technology, our Mini-IVF™ protocol has changed the entire landscape of IVF treatment. It is a simple, convenient, and patient-friendly IVF protocol. A woman’s body no longer needs to be forced by fertility medications into overproducing eggs to achieve a successful pregnancy. Mini-IVF™ Overview Because lower dosages of fertility medications are prescribed to only produce 3 to 5 high quality eggs, the patient’s cost per Mini-IVF™ cycle is reduced. With... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- Older Women Can Get Off the IVF Train With Ovarian Rejuvenation TherapyIf you’re a passenger on the fertility train, you know the disappointment of several failed IVF cycles. You get excited – and you are ready for that positive pregnancy test – but it didn’t work. Today: There are now many last chance treatment options for older women who think they were on a dead-end IVF... Read more: Older Women Can Get Off the IVF Train With Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy