How you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
At New Hope Fertility Center NYC, your success is our first concern. We understand your dream of having a healthy baby and know that the journey to parenthood can be challenging. Our belief is that how you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
Let our family help build yours through unique treatment plans that have been customized to your medical needs. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 400 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocates of universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- The Best Clinic in NYC for Needle-Free IVFIn NYC, we have earned the professional reputation as the best clinic for painless Needle-Free IVF. Painless – Simple – Convenient. Needle-Free IVF will lower your cost of fertility medications. Because our Needle-Free IVF protocol does not require invasive injections or blood draws, your fear, pain, and anxiety will be reduced. Needle-Free IVF is Holistic Your ovaries will be stimulated into producing multiple egg follicles through the use of oral fertility medications. Your hormone levels... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- How You Can Get Pregnant by Adopting Frozen EmbryosMany couples who have achieved pregnancy success through IVF donate their excess frozen embryos in order to help others conceive. Look: One in six couples in America cannot conceive a biological child of their own. Frozen embryo adoption has successfully helped infertile couples build their families when other fertility treatments fail. Bottom Line: The success... Read more: How You Can Get Pregnant by Adopting Frozen Embryos