How you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
At New Hope Fertility Center NYC, your success is our first concern. We understand your dream of having a healthy baby and know that the journey to parenthood can be challenging. Our belief is that how you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
Let our family help build yours through unique treatment plans that have been customized to your medical needs. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 400 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocates of universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- New Needle-Free IVF vs. Conventional IVFWomen can now undergo IVF without the need for needles, injections, and blood draws. Discover a NEW – SIMPLE – CONVENIENT – IVF Protocol. Dr. Zaher Merhi, Director of IVF Technology Research and Development, specializes in the revolutionary Needle-Free IVF protocol. New Hope Fertility Center is the first program in the world to offer Needle-Free IVF. Why does this matter? Conventional IVF treatment has relied heavily upon high dosages of fertility medication – as many... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- How IVF SURE™ Shares Your Financial RiskOur celebrated IVF SURE™ money-back guarantee program is designed to reduce our patients’ financial stress. IVF SURE™ is principled on outcome-based pricing minimizing the financial risk of IVF. No hidden IVF fees or costs. Our patients pay a fixed fee for three (3) IVF cycles. If a viable pregnancy is not achieve, the patient is... Read more: How IVF SURE™ Shares Your Financial Risk