How you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
At New Hope Fertility Center NYC, your success is our first concern. We understand your dream of having a healthy baby and know that the journey to parenthood can be challenging. Our belief is that how you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
Let our family help build yours through unique treatment plans that have been customized to your medical needs. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 400 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocates of universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- New Hope’s Outstanding Performance of IVF Treatment in NYCFor over 15 years in NYC, New Hope Fertility Center has focused on patient-convenience in tandem with providing World Class IVF Technology. Receiving outstanding patient reviews begins with convenient appointment availability for IVF Treatment. In addition to implementing extended consultation and monitoring appointment hours at our Manhattan and Long Island offices – we have re-opened our original clinic location at 784 Park Avenue. All 3 Location Hours: Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. to... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- Get Pregnant in 2020 With Dr. Zhang’s New At-HOME IVFYou can get pregnant in the comfort of your home with Dr. John Zhang’s new At-HOME IVF package to go. Self-administered oral fertility medications will stimulate your ovaries into producing multiple egg follicles. This is an individually designed IVF pick-up or deliverable package containing everything you need for an At-HOME IVF Cycle – including fertility... Read more: Get Pregnant in 2020 With Dr. Zhang’s New At-HOME IVF