How you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
At New Hope Fertility Center NYC, your success is our first concern. We understand your dream of having a healthy baby and know that the journey to parenthood can be challenging. Our belief is that how you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
Let our family help build yours through unique treatment plans that have been customized to your medical needs. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 400 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocates of universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- We Promote Fertility Food Safety Awareness in SeptemberThis month – September – we are observing National Food Safety Education Month to help our patients know how to be food safe. The mission of this movement is to educate people on how to prevent food poisoning when one’s immune system is down. If you are pregnant – or undergoing fertility treatment trying to conceive – you must be aware of the difference between common nausea and food poisoning. Food Safety and Fertility Pregnant... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- How to Treat Male-Factor Infertility Using HRSSIdentifying and choosing high quality sperm to fertilize an egg is crucial in male-factor infertility cases. Any and all negative influence of male-factor infertility must be negated to ensure successful embryo development. Why does this matter? HRSS technology is helping embryologists see, identify, and choose only high quality sperm cells for fertilization of an egg... Read more: How to Treat Male-Factor Infertility Using HRSS