How you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
At New Hope Fertility Center NYC, your success is our first concern. We understand your dream of having a healthy baby and know that the journey to parenthood can be challenging. Our belief is that how you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
Let our family help build yours through unique treatment plans that have been customized to your medical needs. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 400 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocates of universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- How a Man Can Increase His Chances of Conceiving With Fertility CounselingFertility counseling is highly recommended by our specialists when you are planning on spending substantial financial resources to get pregnant. A positive attitude is crucial to making make sure you have the best chance of a successful pregnancy. This is because you are likely to experience mental and emotional stress, as well as potential relationship issues with your partner. Fertility Counseling for Men Putting your mental and emotional healthcare first and foremost is key to successful fertility... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- How HRSS Successfully Treats Male-Factor InfertilityHigh Resolution Sperm Selection (HRSS) optimizes the selection of a quality sperm for direct injection into a woman’s egg in vitro. Look: Male-factor infertility is the cause – or a contributing factor – to a couple’s inability to get pregnant naturally in one-third of cases. Why does this matter? Quality selection of sperm is crucial.... Read more: How HRSS Successfully Treats Male-Factor Infertility