How you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
At New Hope Fertility Center NYC, your success is our first concern. We understand your dream of having a healthy baby and know that the journey to parenthood can be challenging. Our belief is that how you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
Let our family help build yours through unique treatment plans that have been customized to your medical needs. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 400 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocates of universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- Where to go in NYC for High IVF Pregnancy Success Using Frozen EmbryosPregnancy success rates for a Frozen Embryo Transfers (FET) are higher than a fresh transfer because a woman has the opportunity to wait until her uterine lining returns to an ideal state for embryo implantation. Freezing excess, quality embryos after a fresh IVF cycle will increase a couple’s chances of conceiving in the future. This is not even the best part. Through embryo cryopreservation technology, couples can avoid the financial and physical strain of undergoing... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- Why Fertility Counseling Before, During & After IVF Treatment is ImportantBeing proactive with your mental and emotional health will increase the odds of securing your IVF financial investment. Before investing substantial financial resources into your upcoming IVF cycle, Dr. John Zhang strongly recommends fertility counseling. Fertility counseling has been shown to help couples cope with the financial, mental, and emotional stress of IVF treatment. Emotional... Read more: Why Fertility Counseling Before, During & After IVF Treatment is Important