How you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
At New Hope Fertility Center NYC, your success is our first concern. We understand your dream of having a healthy baby and know that the journey to parenthood can be challenging. Our belief is that how you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
Let our family help build yours through unique treatment plans that have been customized to your medical needs. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 400 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocates of universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- How to Become Well-Informed About Egg FreezingLook: 80 percent of the eggs cryopreserved today are for women who are choosing to delay childbearing past their prime reproductive years. A well-informed woman knows how to preserve her overall health and future fertility. Today, the medical marvel of egg freezing – oocyte cryopreservation – in conjunction with IVF preserves a woman’s fertility. About Our Division of Fertility Preservation Join the force of women who are growing more confident in their ability to give... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- Why Dr. Zhang Promotes Fertility Counseling During IVF TreatmentBecause you will be investing substantial financial, physical, and emotional resources into your upcoming IVF cycle, Dr. John Zhang strongly recommends fertility counseling. Fertility counseling has been shown to help couples cope with the financial and emotional stress of IVF treatment. Being proactive with your mental health may increase the odds of securing your financial... Read more: Why Dr. Zhang Promotes Fertility Counseling During IVF Treatment