How you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
At New Hope Fertility Center NYC, your success is our first concern. We understand your dream of having a healthy baby and know that the journey to parenthood can be challenging. Our belief is that how you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
Let our family help build yours through unique treatment plans that have been customized to your medical needs. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 400 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocates of universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- How the Mini-IVF™ Produces High Quality EggsThe Mini-IVF™ is a treatment option for women who may respond better to lower amounts of fertility medication. This protocol helps women produce fewer but higher quality eggs for fertilization. Pregnancy success rates for Mini-IVF™ are comparable to Conventional IVF without the high cost of large doses of fertility medications. Mini-IVF™ as reported by Fox News As reported by Fox News, the Mini-IVF™ is an alternative to Conventional IVF. Mini-IVF™ has been practiced successfully for... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- NY Post News: Go Pain Free With Our New Needle-Free IVFOur team of fertility specialists made news in the NY Post with the launching of Needle-Free IVF – a holistic method of treatment which promises pregnancy success without injections. What’s news? No longer does a woman have to undergo costly and painful injections and blood draws to achieve a healthy pregnancy through IVF. Why is... Read more: NY Post News: Go Pain Free With Our New Needle-Free IVF