How you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
At New Hope Fertility Center NYC, your success is our first concern. We understand your dream of having a healthy baby and know that the journey to parenthood can be challenging. Our belief is that how you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
Let our family help build yours through unique treatment plans that have been customized to your medical needs. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 400 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocates of universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- How to Find a First Class Fertility Clinic in NYCEnd your search for a first class fertility clinic in NYC today. Your choice is clear. New Hope Fertility Center in NYC has an established reputation for providing cutting-edge IVF technology and state-of-the-art laboratory facilities. Look: Our mission is to provide every patient with customized fertility treatment and compassionate care. First Class Fertility Clinic Surpassing the Competition New Hope is a first class fertility clinic surpassing other providers by accomplishing firsts. First live... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- How PGS/NGS Technology Can Optimize Your Chances of IVF Pregnancy SuccessYou can optimize your chances of pregnancy using genetic testing technology in conjunction with IVF. PGS/NGS is the testing of an embryo’s overall chromosomal normalcy prior to being transferred to the patient’s uterus. Specifically, PGS/NGS identifies the most suitable and healthiest embryo to transfer by detecting chromosomal deficiencies – aneuploidy – an extra or missing... Read more: How PGS/NGS Technology Can Optimize Your Chances of IVF Pregnancy Success