How you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
At New Hope Fertility Center NYC, your success is our first concern. We understand your dream of having a healthy baby and know that the journey to parenthood can be challenging. Our belief is that how you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
Let our family help build yours through unique treatment plans that have been customized to your medical needs. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 400 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocates of universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- How Our Mini-IVF™ Protocol Produces Quality EggsNo longer do our patients have to produce an excessive number of eggs using large dosages of costly fertility medications to achieve IVF pregnancy success. Look: Our Mini-IVF™ protocol is designed to produce between 3 and 5 high quality eggs per fresh IVF cycle. The best part: Pregnancy success rates for Mini-IVF™ are comparable to Conventional IVF. Mini-IVF™ Pregnancy Success Recent studies prove that large amounts of fertility medications do not increase IVF success rates.... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- How Ovarian Tissue Freezing Can Preserve Your Future FertilityYou can preserve your future fertility through ovarian tissue freezing. Why is this good news? The National Institutes of Health reported that [h]uman ovarian tissue transplantation has resulted in the birth of over 70 children worldwide. Look: Preserving female fertility through ovarian tissue freezing is trending today because it is a proven safe and successful... Read more: How Ovarian Tissue Freezing Can Preserve Your Future Fertility