How you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
At New Hope Fertility Center NYC, your success is our first concern. We understand your dream of having a healthy baby and know that the journey to parenthood can be challenging. Our belief is that how you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
Let our family help build yours through unique treatment plans that have been customized to your medical needs. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 400 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocates of universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- Discover Support and Nurturing With IVF YogaEven if you’ve already started an IVF cycle, you can receive support and nurturing from yoga. There are a myriad of benefits from yoga. It can’t be emphasized enough: Always begin with a moderate yoga regimen – not high intensity exercise – and always get pre-approval from your fertility specialist. Look: Too much high-intensity yoga or other exercise has been shown to hinder successful IVF pregnancy outcomes. But, low-impact yoga can significantly increase conception success... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- How to Make Good Quality Eggs Using the Mini-IVF™This holistic IVF protocol is gentle on a woman’s body because patients follow a low-dose oral drug regimen during a fresh cycle – instead of the typical rigorous administration of daily hormone shots. As reported by ABC News, the Mini-IVF™ is a newer and gentler IVF protocol. What’s the real story? As an alternative to... Read more: How to Make Good Quality Eggs Using the Mini-IVF™