How you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
At New Hope Fertility Center NYC, your success is our first concern. We understand your dream of having a healthy baby and know that the journey to parenthood can be challenging. Our belief is that how you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
Let our family help build yours through unique treatment plans that have been customized to your medical needs. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 400 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocates of universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- How Our Innovative Needle-Free IVF WorksOur innovative Needle-Free IVF protocol does not require injections or blood draws. Look: The patient’s ovaries are stimulated into producing multiple egg follicles through the use of oral fertility medications. That’s not all. Hormone levels are measured through urine and saliva tests. This holistic IVF protocol eliminates the fear, pain, and anxiety many patients experience with injections and blood draws. Needle-Free IVF also lowers the patient’s cost of fertility medications. Needle-Free IVF is New – Simple... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- National Nutrition Month in March 20192019’s National Nutrition Month in March is a campaign focusing on the importance of making informed food choices and developing sound eating and physical activity habits. Discover resources at from eatright.org. Look: Our fertility specialists encourage healthy nutrition year-round for patients who are preparing for pregnancy. Establishing nutritious eating habits prior to getting pregnant will... Read more: National Nutrition Month in March 2019